flat 128 KB for 128D KB

Date: 2005-09-25 08:36:57

Can a flat 128 keyboard replace a 128D keyboard? I attempted this by rounding 
the edges of the flat 128 KB connector so it would connect to one side of a 
male-to-male 25-pin D cable and pluged the other end into the 128D. The 
computer came on, but the keys, if they responded at all, produced the wrong 
characters -- space bar produced E, etc.  Rolf

       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list

Archive generated by hypermail pre-2.1.8.