Re: flat 128 KB for 128D KB

From: Hernan Vergara (
Date: 2005-09-26 18:30:17

Hi Rolf,

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 wrote:

> Can a flat 128 keyboard replace a 128D keyboard? I attempted this by rounding
> the edges of the flat 128 KB connector so it would connect to one side of a
> male-to-male 25-pin D cable and pluged the other end into the 128D. The
> computer came on, but the keys, if they responded at all, produced the wrong
> characters -- space bar produced E, etc.  Rolf

I think you have turn the plug around...


       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list

Archive generated by hypermail pre-2.1.8.