Re: C=128 power supply plug

From: Geoffrey D. Oltmans (
Date: 1999-04-08 15:43:04


On 5 Apr 1999 wrote:

> Does anyone know what the name of the square power supply plug on the
> C=128 is? (The C=64's is a round 7 pin DIN.)
> I purchased sealed-new-old-stock power supply for the C=128D and want to
> use it with the plain flat C=128 with-out having to get one by cutting
> the plug off a C=128 power supply.
> Is there anyone who sells them?
> I can make it myself if I have to.
> Thanks in advance,
> Frank

Yeah, it's a DIN type plug (not the round type) but it's still a DIN. :)

Best check Digikey or Mouser Electronics for that thing.


This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.