C=128 power supply plug

Date: 1999-04-05 08:29:44

Does anyone know what the name of the square power supply plug on the
C=128 is? (The C=64's is a round 7 pin DIN.)
I purchased sealed-new-old-stock power supply for the C=128D and want to
use it with the plain flat C=128 with-out having to get one by cutting
the plug off a C=128 power supply.
Is there anyone who sells them?
I can make it myself if I have to.
Thanks in advance,
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail cbm-hackers-request@dot.tcm.hut.fi.

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.