Re: C=128 power supply plug

From: Dave R. (
Date: 1999-04-05 15:38:38

At 01:29 AM 4/5/99 EST, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what the name of the square power supply plug on the
>C=128 is? (The C=64's is a round 7 pin DIN.)

I -think- it's just called a "square DIN".
  :::::       Dave Ross / Dr. Watson          "Yesterday's technology
 ::     ===                   today...for a better
 ::     ===                                    tomorrow!"      
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.