Re: CBM 720 questions

From: Professor Dredd (
Date: 2001-10-17 04:21:16

You can also buy rubber or plastic stick-on feet at many
department stores. I got bunches of them for dirt cheap.

In a pinch, I have also been known to remove all four feet
and replace them by glueing on cardbord cut-outs. That's
really sloppy though.

--- William Levak <> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, [ISO-8859-1] Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> > One more question: Does anyone happen to have three
> spare rubber pads
> > lying around?  The keyboard is missing one, and the
> computer is missing
> > two of them.  The pads are circular, with a diameter of
> about 2
> > centimeters or 3/4 inches.
> I get these at electronics parts stores.  They usually
> come in sheets of
> 50 for $1-2.  I do have some extra, but it would probably
> cost more than
> they are worth to send them.

go6502 - Commodore and Apple II news, programs, hardware and resources

Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.

       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.