Re: 8296 repair question

From: Hársfalvi Levente (
Date: 2001-08-02 17:43:16


> It's actually a 'plain' 7402, which can be replaced with 74S02.
> Read what happens if you replace it with a 74LS02 from: ...

Hmmm, seems like it was some another circuit (with 74s04) that I
remembered. Sorry :-(


       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.