Re: RGB->VGA converter

From: Nicolas Welte (
Date: 2001-05-10 15:33:04

"Pinxteren R.van (Ramses)" wrote:
> Does anyone know if this exists?

For Amigas this does exist, it is called Flickerfixer or Scandoubler and it
is quite expensive.

This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.