I've found out ( or had it pointed out to me - thanks mr CC !! ) that the gz files i've uploaded are corrupt in that tripod has shoved it's own code into it and destroyed them while keeping the filenames . The zip files are untouched as it recognizes them as compressed and don't touch them , so i've got out my original work disks and compressed them into zips and tidyed up the names , i'll be uploading them all into a single directory/folder as soon as poss . when i checked the uploads i just checked a zip file and thought that the rest would be same !, i just used gz compression on my mac for some files as it an easier prg to use compared to the zip prg . I think that i'll be able to get on with next batch of uploading fresh stuff soon - still ,a man who never made mistakes never made anything ! email@example.com http://members.tripod.com/~petlibrary Commodore Forever ;-) - This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list. To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.