Technical name for +4/C116 keyboard connector?

From: Rob Clarke <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:22:18 +0100
Message-ID: <>
Does anyone know the correct technical term for the keyboard connector
used on Plus/4's and C116's?

I want to know if I can source some to a) repair damaged ones where the
traces have become de-laminated from the semi-rigid (flacid?!) plastic and
b) to create some loop-back plugs. My problem is firstly seaching for them
as I don't know what to call them! :-/


       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list
Received on 2012-01-09 14:00:03

Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0.