Re: 6502 core / 128 mode (re: J-Board) (fwd)

From: Bryan Pope (
Date: 2001-03-15 15:15:25

> >>>>> "BP" == Bryan Pope <> writes:
> BP> I believe it can also be used to replace a color in the
> BP> video stream with computer graphics. (The weatherman in front of
> BP> the animated weather map).
> No, that's called chroma keying. Same principle though.
But doesn't a genlock do both video overlay and chroma keying?  Or do you 
need a separate piece of hardware for chroma keying?  It has been a *long*
time since I worked with this type of equipment.  But we did use Amigas! :)

This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.