Re: checking electrolytic caps

From: Mia Magnusson <>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 00:10:58 +0200
Message-ID: <>
Den Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:01:32 -0600 skrev Terry Raymond
> Okay is the rectifier the same one found on a C64?
> Can I find these like on Jameco or DIGI key or Unicorn electronics?

A rectifier is just a rectifier. Unless you want something that's 100%
identical to the original one you can just replace it with any that
fits in the physical space and has the same or higher current and
voltage ratings.

(\_/) Copy the bunny to your mails to help
(O.o) him achieve world domination.
(> <) Come join the dark side.
/_|_\ We have cookies.

       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list
Received on 2017-06-01 23:00:03

Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0.