Re: Monitor

From: Frank Kontros (
Date: 2000-05-17 16:13:33

Martijn van Buul wrote:

> Another way is using one of these TV- or video editing cards for a PC, which
> allows you to feed in a composite (or even Y/C) signal.

Right idea to use a capture card (or VGA with video i/o conn.). Having
it is 
possible to see C64 and PC picture at the same time on SVGA monitor.
Nice developing tool.

This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail

Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.1.