Re: Problems with moving VIC-20 sources

Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 08:33:48 +0200
Message-ID: <>
Hallo Spiro,

> You do not happen to have "virtual device traps" (VDT) enabled?

It was indeed. But disabling it didn't change things. Your 
explanation was very clear but doesn't explain why the ROM was 
changed. I could have understood if an instruction was replaced by 
BRK but it isn't.

Please have a look at:

It contains the generated kernal, basic and cartridge file. The 
last one isn't even needed. The ZIP also contains a LST of my 
source code plus a printscreen of the area where it goes wrong.

Some info: because I cannot emulate the Multi-ROM, I decided to use 
the cartridge area as a temporary expansion.

Because of this weird problem,  I decided to shift my attention to 
the C64. I hope that one works fine.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet, Ruud Baltissen

       Message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list
Received on 2013-07-07 07:00:09

Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0.